Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ma Vie en Rose

Been a while since I did a pink post. I do need some pink to brighten these rainy "Summer" days... This time it's all pink items found in my own home...

My beautiful geisha scarf..


My self made powderpuff pin corsage.. and lambswool cardigan...


The genius Pretty Things by Liz Goldwyn -I'll never get tired of looking at these costumes..


Off course I have some feathers on my dressing table...


Another favorite... The history of lingerie...


One of my Vargas gatefolds.. From 1942 (I cleaned it up a bit in photoshop..)


Pink satin shoes...


Pink bow and cheeks on baby planter without plants...


A few of my many pink nightgowns, bedjackets, peignoirs and lingerie..


Cute half hat with flowers and netting...


A flower for my hair..


Some of my earrings...


Pink fabrics from my larger than life to-do pile...

I have plenty of pink to fill more posts later on but now I better dig into the to-do pile...

3 comments:

  1. I loved this post. I adore pink.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the DIY powderpuff on your cardi. Congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello dear. i've been searching for those feather earrings for ages and i never seem to find them :( where did you get those? They're incredible pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...